Thursday, August 16, 2012

Strawberry-Pineapple Smoothie

I went to Costco today and decided to buy a few pineapples for snacks and to dehydrate (Chris has been asking for it lately).  I haven't had a smoothie in a while and thought that a strawberry-pineapple concoction sounded delicious!  And boy was I right!  

Want the recipe to try?  I'm sure if you love pineapples and strawberries as much as I do you'll be just as obsessed with this smoothie as I am!

Strawberry-Pineapple Smoothie

Ingredients:
1 cup strawberries (frozen or fresh)
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (I used Greek)
2 tbspn white sugar
6 ice cubes

Directions:
1.  Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.  You may have to scrape down the sides of the blender a few times.
2.  Place in a glass and ENJOY!  

No comments:

Post a Comment