Sunday, September 16, 2012

Disney Trivia

When I helped my mom pack up the house and move I retrieved a lot of my old board games.  I asked Chris if he wanted to play a game with me and pulled out Disney Trivia.  At first Chris was a little disappointed that it wasn't the DVD version (yea, I'm old school) but he learned to love it.


We got all set up and were ready to go until Chris decided to make us some smoothies (yum!).  After a little bit of trash talk and an initial taste test of the delicious smoothies I was ready to kick Chris's butt.    



I could not stop laughing all throughout the game (there may or may not have been a little bit of alcohol in the smoothie) with all the silly answers we were giving.

The best part was that I actually beat Chris!  I never ever beat him in anything and let me tell you, I definitely did not let him forget that I won!  Can you tell I was excited?


Not to brag or anything, but I beat him by a pretty big margin.  My piece was the silver one and Chris was the white one.  Yea, I beat him pretty bad!


It was a pretty fun night and Chris ended up really enjoying the game.  I think this could be a regular staple at our house and I can't wait to continue beating Chris at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment