Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Milestones


We finally made it to 100 posts!  I'm extremely overwhelmed, happy, and quite pleased with how well this little blog is going.  

I first started delightfully married so I would have a written account of all the things that went on as Chris and I planned our wedding.  But somewhere in the midst of all that this blog started taking on a life of its own.  I knew I couldn't continue an "engaged blog" forever so it had to transform to keep up with where my life was headed.

Sharing my love for crafts, organization, and life in general is what makes my blog so special to me.   I love having people tell me that a craft I featured inspired them to try something on their own.  I believe that nothing is more satisfying than a project that you completed.

I appreciate all of the overwhelming support and kindness everyone has shown me over the past year.  My hope is to continue this blog for many years to come.  I cannot wait to see how much more this blog will grow and how many more people it can (and hopefully will) reach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment