Sunday, October 28, 2012

October in Review

I have been so bad about updating my blog lately.  Everything is fine here, just waiting for Frankenstorm to hit sometime tonight or tomorrow.  Chris and I have decided to fix a nice steak dinner tonight, just in case the electricity goes out and we can't eat another delicious hot meal for a few days.  (ha!)

I'm not going to write a huge update today, but I will post a few pictures (and a video!) of this month's highlights!
I went to an air show with my two best friends!
After the air show we carved pumpkins!  I carved the middle
(Ariel) but the other two are a dog and an Angry Bird.
Chris' birthday was on the 24th and I made a delicious lemon
cake!  (Can you tell I had to re-write the 'birth' part of birthday?)

We received our wedding video on Saturday!  Due to some miscommunications with Disney it took six months to get it, but it's finally here now and Chris and I are so happy to finally have it!  The above video is the montage, we've only shared the actual ceremony with our family.  

The other exciting thing that happened was that our nephew arrived on the 26th!  There are a ton of pictures of him on facebook (boy is he a cutie!) and I was able to skype with my in-laws twice on Friday to ooo and ahh over him.  Now I have a niece and nephew to love and spoil like crazy.  We are all just so excited!

And that's about it!  It's been such an exciting month and I can't believe it is almost November.  Good grief this year is going by fast!  

No comments:

Post a Comment